HVAC Services in Thousand Palms, CA
Though the weather here is mostly clear year-round, Thousand Palms is known for its sweltering summers and cool winters. Over the year temperatures can range from 42ºF to 107ºF. Your Thousand Palms home’s HVAC system plays a vital role in keeping you and your family comfortable all year long.
General Air Conditioning & Plumbing is a locally owned and operated air conditioning and plumbing company that provides heating services, too. For over 35 years, we’ve provided HVAC system repairs, replacements, and installation services to Thousand Palms homeowners who rely on our skilled HVAC technicians to get the job done right every time.
Need HVAC services for your Thousand Palms, CA home? The General is the one to call! Contact us online or call us today at 760.851.0486. Se habla espanol!
Signs You Need HVAC Services
In a perfect world you switch on your home’s thermostat, set the temperature, and enjoy a comfortably warm or cool home. There are times, though, when your HVAC equipment doesn’t operate as it should. Here a list of just some of the issues you might encounter:
- Lukewarm or no cool air coming from the registers
- Poor airflow or bad odors from the vents
- The HVAC unit constantly goes on and off or stops before a cycle is complete
- Unusual noises
- Leaky equipment
- Indoor humidity level problems
Have an HVAC emergency? The General offers 24/7 HVAC service for all type of HVAC problems.
Don’t let small HVAC issues turn into big problems. Contact the General online or call us at 760.851.0486. Se habla espanol!
Cooling Services in Thousand Palms, CA
Thousand Palms’ hottest season lasts up to four months with average daily temperatures rising above 99º. Thousand Palms homeowners depend on their cooling system to provide much needed relief. To ensure your home’s air conditioning system is performing optimally, turn to the General. We’ll make sure your home is a welcome oasis of cool comfort. Our cooling services include:
- Cooling system installation and replacement services. We expertly install central air conditioning systems, heat pumps, and ductless mini-splits from all the major brands.
- Cooling system repairs. Even well-maintained air conditioning units occasionally suffer a breakdown. Call the General for fast and reliable repairs any time night or day!
- Cooling maintenance services are designed to keep your Thousand Palms home comfortably cool. The General’s once-a-year preventative maintenance keeps your A/C system running as it should.
Need air conditioning repair services for your Thousand Palms home? Contact the General online or call us today at 760.851.0486. Se habla espanol!
Heating Services in Thousand Palms
During the cooler months of November through February evening temperatures in Thousand Palms average in the 40s. The General’s heating repair, installation, and maintenance needs cover:
- Heating installation and replacements including furnaces, heat pumps, ductless mini-splits, and pool heaters.
- Heating repair services to keep your heater providing the warmth you need on those cool nights.
- Heating maintenance services designed to keep your Thousand Palms home’s heater running efficiently. Make sure to schedule a fall tune-up to get your system ready to deliver dependable performance throughout the winter months.
Need first-class heating repair, installation, or replacement services? Contact the General online or call us at 760.851.0486. Se habla espanol!
Why Choose the General?
No one outperforms the General! Fully licensed and insured, we get the job done right the first time and offer:
- Competitive pricing
- 24/7 emergency service
- Second-to-none customer service and satisfaction
- 100% drug-free and background-checked technicians
When you need HVAC services you can count on for your Thousand Palms, CA home, turn to the General. Contact us today to schedule an appointment—your year-round comfort is our #1 priority!
Why You Should Choose the General
Our core values are passion, integrity, teamwork, and accountability, and we strive to always exceed our customers’ expectations. Our customers are our number one priority every day at General Air Conditioning & Plumbing.